Blueberries vs Mulberry: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Blueberries vs mulberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in blueberries is more calories than in mulberries.
Blueberries has 57 kcal per 100g and mulberries 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 33 %.
In blueberries and in mulberries most calories came from carbs.
blueberries or mulberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: blueberries - 33% more than mulberries
- Carbohydrates: blueberries - 48% more than mulberries
- Fat: mulberries - 18% more than blueberries
- Dietary fiber: blueberries - 41% more than mulberries
- Protein: mulberries - 95% more than blueberries
Blueberries vs mulberries nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||14.49 g||9.8 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.39 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||0.74 g||1.44 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||39 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||1.85 mg|
|Magnessium||6 mg||18 mg|
|Potassium||77 mg||194 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.041 mg||0.101 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.418 mg||0.62 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.7 mg||36.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.57 mg||0.87 mg|
|Vitaminium K||19.3 mg||7.8 mg|
|Beta karoten||32 mg||12 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in blueberries is less protein than in mulberries.
There is 1.44g per 100g of mulberries and 0.74g per 100g of blueberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 95 %.
In blueberries is more carbohydrates than in mulberries.
There is 9.8g/100g of carbohydrates in mulberries and 14.49g/100g in blueberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 48 %.
In blueberries is less fats than in mulberries.
The tables above show us that there is 0.39g/100g of fats in mulberries and 0.33g/100g in blueberries. In this case difference is about 18 %.
See tables below to compare blueberries with mulberries in details.
- Carbohydrates14.49 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.74 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: mulberries vs blueberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mulberries 146% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mulberries 48% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B6: blueberries 4% more than mulberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): mulberries 0% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium C: mulberries 275% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium E: mulberries 53% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium K: blueberries 147% more than mulberries
- Beta karoten: blueberries 167% more than mulberries
Minerals: blueberries vs mulberries
Compares of blueberries
- Blueberries vs Apple
- Blueberries vs Apricot
- Blueberries vs Avocado
- Blueberries vs Banana
- Blueberries vs Blackberries
- Blueberries vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of blueberries
Compares of mulberries
- Calories from Blueberries
- Calories of Melon
- Calories in Cherimoya
- Cherry calories per 100g
- Cranberry carbs per 100g
- Dates protein per 100g
- Durian fat per 100g
- How many calories does black lilac have?
- Calories in a half of fig
- Calories in whole fig
- Calories for one, two or more figs
- Calories in handful of figs
- How much protein in Goji berries?
- Blueberries vs Nectarine nutrition
- Blueberries vs Orange calories
- Blueberries vs Papaya protein
- Blueberries vs Pineapple sugar
- Blueberries vs Plum vitamins
- Blueberries vs Pomegranate dietary fiber
- Blueberries vs Raspberries vitaminium C
- Blueberries vs Strawberries magnessium
- Blueberries vs Watermelon potassium