Blueberries vs Grapes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Blueberries vs grape - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in blueberries is more calories than in grape.
Blueberries has 57 kcal per 100g and grape 69 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21 %.
In blueberries and in grape most calories came from carbs.
blueberries or grape - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: grape - 21% more than blueberries
- Carbohydrates: grape - 24% more than blueberries
- Fat: blueberries - 106% more than grape
- Dietary fiber: blueberries - 167% more than grape
- Protein: blueberries - 3% more than grape
Blueberries vs grape nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||14.49 g||18 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.16 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||0.74 g||0.72 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||0.36 mg|
|Magnessium||6 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||77 mg||191 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.041 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.418 mg||0.188 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.124 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.7 mg||10.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.57 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium K||19.3 mg||14.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||32 mg||39 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in blueberries is more protein than in grape.
There is 0.72g per 100g of grape and 0.74g per 100g of blueberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3 %.
In blueberries is less carbohydrates than in grape.
There is 18g/100g of carbohydrates in grape and 14.49g/100g in blueberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 24 %.
In blueberries is more fats than in grape.
The tables above show us that there is 0.16g/100g of fats in grape and 0.33g/100g in blueberries. In this case difference is about 106 %.
See tables below to compare blueberries with grape in details.
- Carbohydrates14.49 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.74 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: grape vs blueberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grape 71% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blueberries 122% more than grape
- Vitaminium B5: blueberries 148% more than grape
- Vitaminium B6: grape 65% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blueberries 200% more than grape
- Vitaminium C: grape 11% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium E: blueberries 200% more than grape
- Vitaminium K: blueberries 32% more than grape
- Beta karoten: grape 22% more than blueberries
Minerals: blueberries vs grape
Compares of blueberries
- Blueberries vs Apple
- Blueberries vs Apricot
- Blueberries vs Avocado
- Blueberries vs Banana
- Blueberries vs Blackberries
- Blueberries vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of blueberries
Compares of grape
- Calories from Blueberries
- Calories of Melon
- Calories in Cherimoya
- Cherry calories per 100g
- Cranberry carbs per 100g
- Dates protein per 100g
- Durian fat per 100g
- How many calories does black lilac have?
- Calories in a half of fig
- Calories in whole fig
- Calories for one, two or more figs
- Calories in handful of figs
- How much protein in Goji berries?