Blackberries vs Blackcurrant: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Blackberries vs blackcurrants - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in blackberries is more calories than in blackcurrants.
Blackberries has 43 kcal per 100g and blackcurrants 63 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 47 %.
In blackberries and in blackcurrants most calories came from carbs.
blackberries or blackcurrants - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: blackcurrants - 47% more than blackberries
- Carbohydrates: blackcurrants - 60% more than blackberries
- Fat: blackberries - 20% more than blackcurrants
- Dietary fiber: blackberries - 23% more than blackcurrants
- Protein: blackcurrants - 1% more than blackberries
Blackberries vs blackcurrants nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||9.61 g||15.38 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||0.41 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.3 g||4.3 g|
|Protein||1.39 g||1.4 g|
|Calcium||29 mg||55 mg|
|Iron||0.62 mg||1.54 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||24 mg|
|Potassium||162 mg||322 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.53 mg||0.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.02 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.646 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.276 mg||0.398 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.03 mg||0.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||25 mg||8 mg|
|Vitaminium C||21 mg||181 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in blackberries is less protein than in blackcurrants.
There is 1.4g per 100g of blackcurrants and 1.39g per 100g of blackberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1 %.
In blackberries is less carbohydrates than in blackcurrants.
There is 15.38g/100g of carbohydrates in blackcurrants and 9.61g/100g in blackberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 60 %.
In blackberries is more fats than in blackcurrants.
The tables above show us that there is 0.41g/100g of fats in blackcurrants and 0.49g/100g in blackberries. In this case difference is about 20 %.
See tables below to compare blackberries with blackcurrants in details.
- Carbohydrates9.61 g
- Fat0.49 g
- Dietary fiber5.3 g
- Protein1.39 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 79% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
Vitamins: blackcurrants vs blackberries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): blackcurrants 150% more than blackberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blackberries 115% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B5: blackcurrants 44% more than blackberries
- Vitaminium B6: blackcurrants 120% more than blackberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blackberries 213% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium C: blackcurrants 762% more than blackberries
Minerals: blackberries vs blackcurrants
Compares of blackberries
- Blackberries vs Apple
- Blackberries vs Banana
- Blackberries vs Blackcurrants
- Blackberries vs Blueberries
- Blackberries vs Fig
- Blackberries vs Guava
- see all compares of blackberries