Beetroot vs Moringa: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Beetroot
At first glance, you can see that in beetroot is more calories than in moringa.
Beetroot has 43 kcal per 100g and moringa 37 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 16%.
In beetroot and in moringa most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare beetroot with moringa in details.
Fact 2: Beetroot And Moringa Nutrition Difference
Moringa vs Beetroot: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||9.56 g||8.53 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||3.2 g|
|Protein||1.61 g||2.1 g|
|Calcium||16 mg||30 mg|
|Iron||0.8 mg||0.36 mg|
|Magnessium||23 mg||45 mg|
|Potassium||325 mg||461 mg|
|Sodium||78 mg||42 mg|
|Zink||0.35 mg||0.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.057 mg||0.074 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.334 mg||0.68 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.067 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||109 mg||44 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.9 mg||141 mg|
Less protein in beetroot
It is aslo easy to see see that in beetroot is less protein than in moringa.
There is 2.1g per 100g of moringa and 1.61g per 100g of beetroot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 30%.
More carbohydrates in beetroot
In beetroot is more carbohydrates than in moringa.
There is 8.53g/100g of carbohydrates in moringa and 9.56g/100g in beetroot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 12%.
Less fat in beetroot
In beetroot is less fats than in moringa.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in moringa and 0.17g/100g in beetroot. In this case difference is about 18%.
- Carbohydrates9.56 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.8 g
- Protein1.61 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | slices | cup | boiled
- 83% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: moringa vs beetroot
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): moringa 71% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): moringa 30% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): moringa 104% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B6: moringa 79% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): beetroot 148% more than moringa
- Vitaminium C: moringa 2778% more than beetroot
Minerals: beetroot vs moringa
Compares of beetroot
- Beetroot vs Artichoke
- Beetroot vs Arugula
- Beetroot vs Asparagus
- Beetroot vs Bamboo Shoots
- Beetroot vs Pepper
- Beetroot vs Broccoli
- see all compares of beetroot
Compares of moringa
- Calories from Beetroot
- Calories of Red bell pepper
- Calories in Bitter melon
- Bok choy lettuce calories per 100g
- Calabash carbs per 100g
- Broccoli protein per 100g
- Rapini fat per 100g
- How many calories do Brussels sprouts have?
- Calories in a half of cabbage
- Calories in whole cabbage
- Calories for one, two or more cabbages
- How much protein in carrot?