Beer: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in beer?
For example, glass full of beer (215 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 92 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of beer is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about beer nutrition.
See all nutrition data of beer on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Beer (215 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of beer (215 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.55 g||1.01 g||7.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.46 g||0.13 g||1 g|
|Water||91.96 g||26.07 g||197.7 g|
beer - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.513 mg
- Vit B60.046 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
Energy content of beer
- 89% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
beer - minerals per 100g
- Potassium27 mg
- Phosphorus0.02 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
- Zink0.02 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 beer?
As I wrote before glass full of beer (215 g) has 92 calories. It is easy to count that two beer have about 184 calories and three beer have about 276 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five beer.
- Glass full of beer (215g)92 kcal
- Beer bottle 0,5 (500g)215 kcal
- Beer bottle 12 fl oz (354g)152 kcal
- Beer can 12 fl oz (354g)152 kcal
- Beer bottle 0,33 (330g)142 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beer12 kcal
- Half of medium size beer46 kcal
- Small size beer (172g)73.6 kcal
- Big size beer (280g)119.6 kcal
- Two medium size beer184 kcal
- Three medium size beer276 kcal
- Four medium size beer368 kcal
- Five medium size beer460 kcal
Protein in beer
Beer has 0.46 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of beer (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in beer
Beer has 3.55 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of beer (215 g) has about 7.6 g of carbs.
Fat in beer
0 g of fat - beer has no fat.
glass full of beer (215 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare beer with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how beer looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does risotto have?
- Calories in a half of salmon salad
- Calories in whole salmon salad
- Calories for one, two or more salmon salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ginger beer?
- How much fat in Pinot Blanc?
- How much protein in beef pot pie?
- What is weight of avocado sushi roll?
- Flank steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate cake calories per serving size