Avocado vs Grapefruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much more calories than in grapefruit.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and grapefruit 42 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 281%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in grapefruit from carbs.
See tables below to compare avocado with grapefruit in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Grapefruit Nutrition Difference
Grapefruit vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||10.7 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.14 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||2 g||0.77 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||22 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.08 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||18 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||135 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.043 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.204 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.389 mg||0.262 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||13 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||31.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.13 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||686 mg|
More protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in grapefruit.
There is 0.77g per 100g of grapefruit and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 160%.
Less carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in grapefruit.
There is 10.7g/100g of carbohydrates in grapefruit and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 25%.
More fat in avocado
In avocado is more fats than in grapefruit.
The tables above show us that there is 0.14g/100g of fats in grapefruit and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 10371%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: grapefruit vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): avocado 56% more than grapefruit
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado 319% more than grapefruit
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 752% more than grapefruit
- Vitaminium B5: avocado 430% more than grapefruit
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 385% more than grapefruit
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 523% more than grapefruit
- Vitaminium C: grapefruit 212% more than avocado
- Vitaminium E: avocado 1492% more than grapefruit
- Beta karoten: grapefruit 1006% more than avocado
Minerals: avocado vs grapefruit
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of grapefruit
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?