Avocado vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is more calories than in egg.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 12%.
In avocado and in egg most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare avocado with egg in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Egg Nutrition Difference
Egg vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||2 g||12.56 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||1.05 mg|
Less protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is less protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 528%.
More carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1085%.
More fat in avocado
In avocado is more fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 54%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): avocado 68% more than egg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg 252% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 2217% more than egg
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 51% more than egg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 172240% more than egg
- Vitaminium E: avocado 97% more than egg
Minerals: avocado vs egg
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of egg
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?