Arugula vs Cabbage: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Arugula
At first glance, you can see that in arugula is just a little less calories than in cabbage.
Arugula has 25 kcal per 100g and cabbage 25 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In arugula and in cabbage most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare arugula with cabbage in details.
Fact 2: Arugula And Cabbage Nutrition Difference
Cabbage vs Arugula: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.65 g||5.8 g|
|Fat||0.66 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||2.5 g|
|Protein||2.58 g||1.3 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||40 mg|
|Iron||1.46 mg||0.47 mg|
|Magnessium||47 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||26 mg|
|Potassium||369 mg||170 mg|
|Sodium||27 mg||18 mg|
|Zink||0.47 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.061 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.086 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.305 mg||0.234 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.437 mg||0.212 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.073 mg||0.124 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||97 mg||53 mg|
|Vitaminium C||15 mg||36.6 mg|
|Vitaminium K||108.6 mg||76 mg|
More protein in arugula
It is aslo easy to see see that in arugula is more protein than in cabbage.
There is 1.3g per 100g of cabbage and 2.58g per 100g of arugula so using simple math we can see that difference is about 98%.
Less carbohydrates in arugula
In arugula is less carbohydrates than in cabbage.
There is 5.8g/100g of carbohydrates in cabbage and 3.65g/100g in arugula so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 59%.
More fat in arugula
In arugula is more fats than in cabbage.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in cabbage and 0.66g/100g in arugula. In this case difference is about 560%.
- Carbohydrates3.65 g
- Fat0.66 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein2.58 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 47% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: cabbage vs arugula
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cabbage 39% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): arugula 115% more than cabbage
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): arugula 30% more than cabbage
- Vitaminium B5: arugula 106% more than cabbage
- Vitaminium B6: cabbage 70% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): arugula 83% more than cabbage
- Vitaminium C: cabbage 144% more than arugula
- Vitaminium K: arugula 43% more than cabbage
Minerals: arugula vs cabbage
Compares of arugula
- Arugula vs Asparagus
- Arugula vs Beetroot
- Arugula vs Bok Choy
- Arugula vs Broccoli
- Arugula vs Rapini
- Arugula vs Brussels Sprouts
- see all compares of arugula
Compares of cabbage
- Calories from Arugula
- Calories of Asparagus
- Calories in Bamboo shoots
- Basella calories per 100g
- Beetroot carbs per 100g
- Red bell pepper protein per 100g
- Bitter melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does bok choy have?
- Calories in a half of broccoli
- Calories in whole broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more broccoli
- How much protein in rapini?