Apple vs Peach: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apple
At first glance, you can see that in apple is more calories than in peach.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and peach 39 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 33%.
In apple and in peach most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple with peach in details.
Fact 2: Apple And Peach Nutrition Difference
Peach vs Apple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||9.54 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||0.91 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||190 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.806 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.153 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||4 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||6.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||162 mg|
Less protein in apple
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in peach.
There is 0.91g per 100g of peach and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 250%.
More carbohydrates in apple
In apple is more carbohydrates than in peach.
There is 9.54g/100g of carbohydrates in peach and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 45%.
Less fat in apple
In apple is less fats than in peach.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in peach and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 47%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: peach vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peach 41% more than apple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peach 19% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peach 786% more than apple
- Vitaminium B5: peach 151% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: apple 64% more than peach
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peach 33% more than apple
- Vitaminium C: peach 43% more than apple
- Vitaminium E: peach 306% more than apple
- Vitaminium K: peach 18% more than apple
- Beta karoten: peach 500% more than apple
Minerals: apple vs peach
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberry
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of peach
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?