Apple vs Blueberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple vs blueberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple is more calories than in blueberries.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and blueberries 57 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10 %.
In apple and in blueberries most calories came from carbs.
apple or blueberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: blueberries - 10% more than apple
- Carbohydrates: blueberries - 5% more than apple
- Fat: blueberries - 94% more than apple
- Dietary fiber: blueberries - 0% more than apple
- Protein: blueberries - 185% more than apple
Apple vs blueberries nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||14.49 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||0.74 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||6 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||77 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.124 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||9.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||19.3 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||32 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in blueberries.
There is 0.74g per 100g of blueberries and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 185 %.
In apple is less carbohydrates than in blueberries.
There is 14.49g/100g of carbohydrates in blueberries and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 5 %.
In apple is less fats than in blueberries.
The tables above show us that there is 0.33g/100g of fats in blueberries and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 94 %.
See tables below to compare apple with blueberries in details.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: blueberries vs apple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): blueberries 58% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blueberries 359% more than apple
- Vitaminium B5: blueberries 103% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: blueberries 27% more than apple
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blueberries 100% more than apple
- Vitaminium C: blueberries 111% more than apple
- Vitaminium E: blueberries 217% more than apple
- Vitaminium K: blueberries 777% more than apple
- Beta karoten: blueberries 19% more than apple
Minerals: apple vs blueberries
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberries
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of blueberries
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?