Apple vs Blackberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple vs blackberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple is more calories than in blackberries.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and blackberries 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21 %.
In apple and in blackberries most calories came from carbs.
apple or blackberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: apple - 21% more than blackberries
- Carbohydrates: apple - 44% more than blackberries
- Fat: blackberries - 188% more than apple
- Dietary fiber: blackberries - 121% more than apple
- Protein: blackberries - 435% more than apple
Apple vs blackberries nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||9.61 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.49 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||5.3 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||1.39 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||29 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.62 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||20 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||162 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.646 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.276 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||25 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||21 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||1.17 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||19.8 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in blackberries.
There is 1.39g per 100g of blackberries and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 435 %.
In apple is more carbohydrates than in blackberries.
There is 9.61g/100g of carbohydrates in blackberries and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 44 %.
In apple is less fats than in blackberries.
The tables above show us that there is 0.49g/100g of fats in blackberries and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 188 %.
See tables below to compare apple with blackberries in details.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: blackberries vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): blackberries 18% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blackberries 610% more than apple
- Vitaminium B5: blackberries 352% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: apple 37% more than blackberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blackberries 733% more than apple
- Vitaminium C: blackberries 357% more than apple
- Vitaminium E: blackberries 550% more than apple
- Vitaminium K: blackberries 800% more than apple
Minerals: apple vs blackberries
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberries
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of blackberries
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?