Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup: What Should You Choose?
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Agave syrup vs Apple juice: Nutrition Comparison
Less Calories in Apple juice
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is much less calories than in agave syrup.
In apple juice and in agave syrup most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple juice with agave syrup in details.
Apple juice And Agave syrup Nutrition Difference
agave syrup - 574% more than apple juice
agave syrup - 573% more than apple juice
agave syrup - 285% more than apple juice
- Dietary fiber:
agave syrup - 1400% more than apple juice
Less carbohydrates in apple juice
In apple juice is less carbohydrates than in agave syrup.
There is 76g/100g of carbohydrates in agave syrup and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 573%.
Less fat in apple juice
In apple juice is less fats than in agave syrup.
The tables above show us that there is 0.5g/100g of fats in agave syrup and 0.13g/100g in apple juice. In this case difference is about 285%.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: agave syrup vs apple juice
Minerals: apple juice vs agave syrup
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of apple juice
Compares of agave syrup
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Carp
- Linseed oil calories per 100g
- Riesling carbs per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms protein per 100g
- Biscotti fat per 100g
- How many calories does Baba Ganoush have?
- Calories in a half of cooked sardines
- Calories in whole cooked sardines
- Calories for one, two or more cooked sardines
- How much protein in gravy?
- Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice nutrition
- Blackberry Juice vs Cranberry Juice calories
- Grape Juice vs Lemon Juice protein
- Grape Juice vs Orange Juice sugar
- Grape Juice vs Cherry Juice vitamins
- Grape Juice vs Pineapple Juice dietary fiber
- Grape Juice vs Tomato Juice vitaminium C
- Lemon Juice vs Orange Juice magnessium
- Lemon Juice vs Grapefruit Juice potassium