Apple Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Apple juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in apple juice?
To give you an idea, glass full of apple juice (215 g) has about 99 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of apple juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Apple juice: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in glass of apple juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 46 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of apple juice.
- Glass full of apple juice (215g)99 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of apple juice13 kcal
- 10g of apple juice5 kcal
- 20g of apple juice9 kcal
- 50g of apple juice23 kcal
- 100g of apple juice46 kcal
Protein in apple juice
Apple juice has 0.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of apple juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in apple juice
Apple juice has 11.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of apple juice (215 g) has about 24.3 g of carbs.
Fat in apple juice
Apple juice has 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of apple juice (215 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
glass full of apple juice (215 g) has:99kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
apple juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B60.018 mg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of apple juice
- 97% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
apple juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium101 mg
- Phosphorus7 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.12 mg
- Zink0.02 mg
Does apple juice cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in apple juice puts it in the avarage of juices. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific juices, apple juice seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does flatbread have?
- Calories in a half of mixed vegetables
- Calories in whole mixed vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more mixed vegetables
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in seafood salad?
- How much fat in Banh Mi sandwich?
- How much protein in Sauvignon Blanc?
- What is weight of vegetarian pot pie?
- Naan calories per ounce (oz)
- Pasta salad calories per serving size