Almond Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in almond oil?
100g of almond oil has about 885 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | small glass | cup | half cup
For example, tablespoon of almond oil (10 g) has about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 89 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of almond oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about almond oil nutrition.
See all nutrition data of almond oil on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Almond Oil (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of almond oil (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||100 g||28.35 g||10 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Water||0 g||0 g||0 g|
almond oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vit E39.2 mg
- Vit K0.007 mg
Energy content of almond oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
almond oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus7 mg
- Zink7 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 almond oil?
As I wrote before tablespoon of almond oil (10 g) has 89 calories. It is easy to count that two almond oil have about 178 calories and three almond oil have about 267 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five almond oil.
- Tablespoon of almond oil (10g)89 kcal
- Teaspoon of almond oil (5g)44 kcal
- Glass full of almond oil (215g)1903 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of almond oil (37g)327 kcal
- Cup of almond oil (215g)1903 kcal
- Half cup of almond oil (107.5g)951 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of almond oil251 kcal
- Half of medium size almond oil44.5 kcal
- Small size almond oil (8g)71.2 kcal
- Big size almond oil (13g)115.7 kcal
- Two medium size almond oil178 kcal
- Three medium size almond oil267 kcal
- Four medium size almond oil356 kcal
- Five medium size almond oil445 kcal
Protein in almond oil
0g of protein - almond oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in almond oil
0 g of carbs - almond oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in almond oil
Almond oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of almond oil (10 g) has about 10 g of fat.
tablespoon of almond oil (10 g) has:89kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare almond oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how almond oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Jm Beam have?
- Calories in a half of pork shoulder
- Calories in whole pork shoulder
- Calories for one, two or more pork shoulders
- Calories in slice of pork shoulder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in slurpee?
- How much fat in Caprese salad?
- How much protein in Capri Sun drink?
- What is weight of t-bone steak?
- Chicken pot pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Apple pie calories per serving size