All-Purpose Flour vs Wheat Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in All-purpose flour
At first glance, you can see that in all-purpose flour is just a little more calories than in wheat flour.
All-purpose flour has 366 kcal per 100g and wheat flour 364 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In all-purpose flour and in wheat flour most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare all-purpose flour with wheat flour in details.
Fact 2: All-purpose flour And Wheat flour Nutrition Difference
Wheat flour vs All-purpose flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||All-purpose flour||Wheat flour|
|Carbohydrates||77.3 g||76.31 g|
|Fat||1.48 g||0.98 g|
|Protein||10.9 g||10.33 g|
|Water||9.83 g||11.92 g|
|Calcium||19 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||5.62 mg||1.17 mg|
|Magnessium||26.7 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||160 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||136 mg||107 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||160 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.939 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.443 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||6.74 mg||1.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.066 mg||0.044 mg|
More protein in all-purpose flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in all-purpose flour is more protein than in wheat flour.
There is 10.33g per 100g of wheat flour and 10.9g per 100g of all-purpose flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 6%.
More carbohydrates in all-purpose flour
In all-purpose flour is more carbohydrates than in wheat flour.
There is 76.31g/100g of carbohydrates in wheat flour and 77.3g/100g in all-purpose flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1%.
More fat in all-purpose flour
In all-purpose flour is more fats than in wheat flour.
The tables above show us that there is 0.98g/100g of fats in wheat flour and 1.48g/100g in all-purpose flour. In this case difference is about 51%.
- Carbohydrates77.3 g
- Fat1.48 g
- Protein10.9 g
- Water9.83 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | cup | half cup
- 84% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: wheat flour vs all-purpose flour
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): all-purpose flour 683% more than wheat flour
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): all-purpose flour 1008% more than wheat flour
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): all-purpose flour 439% more than wheat flour
- Vitaminium B6: all-purpose flour 50% more than wheat flour
Minerals: all-purpose flour vs wheat flour
- Calcium: all-purpose flour 27% more than wheat flour
- Iron: all-purpose flour 380% more than wheat flour
- Magnessium: all-purpose flour 21% more than wheat flour
- Phosphorus: all-purpose flour 53233% more than wheat flour
- Potassium: all-purpose flour 27% more than wheat flour
- Sodium: wheat flour 0% more than all-purpose flour
- Zink: all-purpose flour 53233% more than wheat flour
Compares of all-purpose flour
- All-Purpose Flour vs Arrowroot Flour
- All-Purpose Flour vs Fluor
- All-Purpose Flour vs Potato Flour
- All-Purpose Flour vs Soy Flour
- All-Purpose Flour vs Wheat Flour
- All-Purpose Flour vs Oat Flour
- see all compares of all-purpose flour
Compares of wheat flour
- Calories from All-purpose flour
- Calories of Mussels
- Calories in Lo Mein
- Red Bull calories per 100g
- Mushrooms gravy carbs per 100g
- Frozen yogurt sandwich protein per 100g
- Fruit smoothie fat per 100g
- How many calories does balsamic vinegar have?
- Calories in a half of navel orange
- Calories in whole navel orange
- Calories for one, two or more navel oranges
- How much protein in Reese?
- All-Purpose Flour vs Oat Flour nutrition
- All-Purpose Flour vs Almond Flour calories
- All-Purpose Flour vs Cornstarch protein
- Soba Noodles vs Quinoa sugar
- Soba Noodles vs Raw Pasta vitamins
- Soba Noodles vs Brown Rice dietary fiber
- Soba Noodles vs Ramen Noodles vitaminium C
- Soba Noodles vs Rice Noodles magnessium
- Wild Rice vs Jasmine Rice potassium