Alcohol-free beer - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
Also known as (other names): non-alcoholic-beer
How many calories in alcohol-free beer?
100g of alcohol-free beer has about 37 calories (kcal).
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
Calories in alcohol-free beer came from protein in 2%, from carbs in 94% and from fat in 3%.
alcohol-free beer - calories table
- 10g of alcohol-free beer4 kcal
- 20g of alcohol-free beer7 kcal
- 50g of alcohol-free beer19 kcal
- 100g of alcohol-free beer37 kcal
- 200g of alcohol-free beer74 kcal
- 500g of alcohol-free beer185 kcal
Alcohol-free beer - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in alcohol-free beer?
★ What is the weight of alcohol-free beer?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in alcohol-free beer?
How much dietary fiber in alcohol-free beer?
Does alcohol-free beer have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in alcohol-free beer?
How much magnesium in alcohol-free beer?
Glycemic index of alcohol-free beer?
How much protein in alcohol-free beer?
How much does a alcohol-free beer weight?
We are just checking weight of alcohol-free beer. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g alcohol-free beer.
Does alcohol-free beer cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in alcohol-free beer is one of the highest from all products in alcohol category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, alcohol-free beer seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If alcohol-free beer contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
100g has:37kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do mcdonalds fries have?
- What kind of minerals does edam cheese contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in almond oil?
- What kind of vitamins in dried apricots?
- How much dietary fiber in gin?
- Does peanut butter have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in tomato soup?
- How much magnessium in muesli?
- What is glycemic index of mają potato chips?
- How much protein in egg white?
- What is weight of duck breast?