Alaska Pollack (Fillet, Meat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Alaska pollack (fillet, meat): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one Alaska pollack, steak and more
How many calories in Alaska pollack?
To show you what does it mean, fillet (60 g) Alaska pollack has about 55 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet Alaska pollack is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Alaska pollack on charts.
Alaska pollack (fillet, meat): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||0.98 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||19.44 g||~ 5.5 g|
|Water||78.18 g||~ 22.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Alaska pollack?
As I wrote before fillet (60 g) has 55 calories. It is easy to count that two Alaska pollack have about 110 calories and three Alaska pollack have about 165 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Alaska pollack.
- Fillet (60 g)55 kcal
- Alaska pollack steak (60g)55 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Alaska pollack26 kcal
Protein in Alaska pollack
Alaska pollack has 19.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (60 g) you can see that you will get about 11.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Alaska pollack
0 g of carbs - Alaska pollack has no carbohydrates.
Fat in Alaska pollack
Alaska pollack has 0.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (60 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
fillet (60 g) has:55kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Alaska pollack - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A46 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.27 mg
- Vitaminium B60.287 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.23 mg
Energy content of Alaska pollack
- 0% CARBS
- 90% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
Alaska pollack - minerals per 100g
- Potassium356 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium67 mg
- Calcium60 mg
- Sodium86 mg
- Iron0.46 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare Alaska pollack with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how Alaska pollack looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does potato soup have?
- Calories in a half of ravani cake
- Calories in whole ravani cake
- Calories for one, two or more ravani cake
- Calories in slice of ravani cake
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cream cheese?
- How much fat in Jameson?
- How much protein in croutons?
- What is weight of enchilada?
- Enoki mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Midnight sandwich calories per serving size